About Me

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Hi my name is Jennifer Fisher, I'm 23 years old and currently studying to be a nurse. My passions in life are people and running. Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to be a nurse serving children and families of all cultures and backgrounds. This site is designed to allow the viewer to have a glimpse of what I have been able to accomplish in my studies to become a well rounded nurse.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Recommendation Letter 2

To Whom it may concern,

I am gladly writing this recommendation letter for Jennifer Fisher. Jennifer was a student in my  OB clinical rotation at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea in the spring of 2011. Jennifer always displayed professionalism with the staff, patients, and fellow students during her clinical time. Jennifer was enthusiastic and engaged in all areas that she was assigned.
Jennifer utilized critical thinking skills during her clinical time, as well as in her written assignments as well. She was always prompt and prepared for her shift and conveyed a caring attitude to patients and their families. I would recommend Jennifer for any position she applies for along her journey to becoming a registered nurse. She will make an excellent nurse as she also possesses integrity and willingness to learn, which are essential qualities needed in practicing nursing.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Laura Maurer RNC, BSN, electronically signed
Adjunct Faculty
Grand Canyon University
laura.maurer@my.gcu.edu
480-567-4321

No comments:

Post a Comment